AXIOM™ PRO DISPLAYS – HIGH PERFORMANCE NAVIGATION
Axiom Pro is engineered for captains that want it all. Available with RealVision 3D, 1kw CHIRP sonar, and Raymarine HybridTouch control, Axiom Pro is the new standard for “all-in-one” multifunction devices. And with a blazing fast quad core processor, a super bright high-definition IPS display, and the smart LightHouse OS, Axiom Pro delivers a fluid and intuitive navigation experience. Axiom Pro is easy to expand into an advanced navigation network that includes multiple Raymarine Axiom displays, CHIRP radar, Evolution autopilot, FLIR thermal night vision technology, and more.
Blazing Fast – Quad core processor delivers instantaneous response and the ability to run multiple apps simultaneously without any slowdowns.
Bold and Bright – Optical bonding technology and IPS display panels give you stunning Colour, clarity, and contrast in all lighting conditions. Axiom Pro looks great even through polarized sunglasses.
HybridTouch™ – Control Axiom Pro from its multi-touch screen, its buttons and rotary knob, or any combination of both. This choice is yours.
Custom Key – Get instant access to your favourite function with user-programmable Custom Key.
LightHouse 3 OS – Fast, fluid and easy to learn. The Lighthouse 3 interface is uncluttered and easy to personalise for your style of boating.
Built-in Sonar Models – Select from Pro S or Pro RVX sonar for cruising, sailing, coastal, or off shore sonar needs.
- PRO S – Displays with single channel CHIRP sonar
- PRO RVX – Displays with RealVision™ 3D Sonar and 1KW CHIRP sonar
- Pro S Model with single channel CHIRP sonar
- 12.1″ Super bright IPS Multitouch display – 1280 x 800 pixels
- Front Mount & Trunnion Mount Options
- IPX6/IPX7 Waterproof Rating
- Memory : 16GB Internal / x2 microSDXC slots
- Built-in Wi-Fi & Ethernet Connection
- Built-in GNSS Receiver (GPS/GLONASS/Bijou)
- Built-in AIS & Evolution Autopilot Control
- NMEA 0183 : x2 NMEA 0183 input & x1 NMEA 0183 output (part of power cable) / NMEA2000 : x1 NMEA2000 port (DeviceNet micro)
- Dimensions (w x h x d) : 358 x 223 x 65 mm / Weight : 2.04kg