Defender Pro, a rugged smartphone with a specification as professional as you are. With an OCTA CORE 2.0GHZ processor, 3GB RAM, 32GB of ROM and up to 64GB of expandable memory, the Defender Pro is a very powerful handset. Running the Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system the New Defender Pro boasts a range of exciting new features such as wireless charging, SOS rescue function and Near Field Communication for use with contactless applications. The Pro handset sees design improvements to make it both thinner and sleeker and a higher capacity 4500mAh battery offers extra reliability. The Defender Pro also has a dedicated PTT button for ‘Push to talk’ apps and upgraded speakers for enhanced amplification and sound quality.
Feature packed and powerful with 4G, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi and 13mp camera the Defender Pro is a rugged, waterproof GPS with 5.0″ touchscreen. If you choose to add a SIM card it becomes a fully featured Android 4G smartphone. Use it just as a GPS, as a spare rugged phone, or, as a single combined smartphone, camera and GPS – it’s a true multi-purpose device.
The Defender Pro is more rugged and waterproof than normal smartphones and even most handheld GPS units as it meets IP68 and Military 810G standards. A fully featured Android smartphone you can add a PAYG or monthly SIM card from any network or just use the Wifi and Bluetooth connectivity for mail, messaging and internet as well as Memory-Map CloudSync to wirelessly transfer your routes, marks and tracklogs.
- Base unit only – no preloaded maps included
- 5″ full colour IPS touchscreen
- More rugged, and waterproof than most dedicated handheld GPS units
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system
- 4G Phone, Bluetooth and WiFi
- Mail, messaging and internet
- 13 mega pixel camera, Compass and Barometer sensors
- Wireless Charging & Near Field Communication for contactless applications
- Memory-Map v5 and v6 compatible so add OS Explorer, Street and Historical maps or Aviation and Marine charts from your Memory-Map collection
- Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 are deemed fit enough to withstand dust, dirt and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m underwater for up to thirty minutes.