The NEW Hook2 4x offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar. Powered by proven Lowrance® performance, HOOK2 4x features wide-angle, Broadband sonar coverage, plus a simple and accurate GPS Plotter. Just plug it in and fish, it’s that easy. The Hook2 4x boats crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display. Spend more time fishing and less time dialling in your sonar with HOOK2 Autotuning sonar, simply plug it in and fish. Proven Lowrance Broadband sonar makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views. Save waypoints, follow trails and navigate to your favorite fishing spot with a simple and accurate GPS Plotter. Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and quick-release-bracket installation options and Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
- Display – 4.3” (109mm) | 480 x 272 | Color TFT
- Sonar (Broadband) – Frequency: Wide Angle 200 kHz | Max Power: 200w RMS | Max Depth: 500ft (152m)
- Sonar Alarm – Shallow, Fish, Depth
- Built-in GPS – Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS
- Waypoints | Routes – 1000 Waypoints | 6 Routes (150 max. route point per route) *Waypoints and Routes share the same memory, saving more of one means less of the other
- Trails – 7 trails (2,900 max. trail points)
- Waterproof Rating – IPX7