Sonar Images Sent to Your Smartphone
The days of having to own a boat to get quality fishfinding sonar are over. With Lowrance® FishHunter 3D, anglers fishing from the bank, dock or pier will know where to cast every time, getting 3D views from a wireless, castable transducer designed for stationary fishing. Take FishHunter 3D anywhere you fish, cast it into the water and watch the sonar returns on the free FishHunter app. Know Where to Cast™ with FishHunter 3D.
Versatility and Flexiblity
Anglers can use FishHunter anywhere – and any way – they fish. It’s perfect for fishing from a bank, dock, pier or frozen lake and can even be used on the water from a kayak, canoe, float tube or a boat. FishHunter transducers are durable enough to withstand weather and water conditions as cold as -20 degrees.
Explore and Map
Anglers can create their own custom Bathymetric or 3D structure maps of a favorite fishing spot or an entire lake by trolling FishHunter behind a boat. Mark locations of marinas, bait shops, favorite fishing spots and catches by placing pins on the map, including key information, like photos, that can be shared with other FishHunter users.
Know Where to Cast with More Coverage
The FishHunter Pro and FishHunter 3D transducers support three sonar frequencies — 381 kHz, 475 kHz and 674 kHz. FishHunter Pro is a tri-frequency transducer, while FishHunter 3D features five, tri-frequency transducers for even greater sonar coverage.
- No internet or cellular connection required
- Reliable WiFi connection with the best range (200 ft range)
- Unique, buoy-like design difficult to submerge, preserving WiFi connection
- Pick the best view for the way you fish from 3D Fishing, Directional Casting and Ice Fishing views
- Create custom Bathymetric (colour contour) and Structure maps
- Integrated LED light for early morning/night-time conditions
- Includes 5 Tri-Frequency transducers supporting 381kHz, 475kHz and 675kHz frequencies
- Free FishHunter App for IOS and Android devices