PROFESSIONAL VHF MARINE TRANSCIEVER
The IC-M73PLUS builds on many of the features that made the IC-M71 the choice of many maritime professionals across the globe but also incorporates two new important features; a new voice recording function and Icom’s active Noise Cancelling Technology.
Last Call Voice Recording – The last call voice recording function automatically saves the last incoming call for up to 1 minute. You can also start recording manually. You will not miss an important call.
Active Noise Cancelling Technology – The built-in bidirectional active noise cancelling reduces background noise by up to 90% and improves both your transmitted voice and incoming calls. You will hear and be heard better and clearer!
Bass Boost Function – The signal processing technology emphasizes low pitched sound to provide a rich bass sound for both transmit and receive signals.
700mW Loud Audio – The IC-M73PLUS uses a BTL (bridge-tied load) amplifier that doubles the audio output. Its internal speaker delivers a loud 700mW audio output with clear sound even in noisy environments.
6W RF Output Power – The IC-M73PLUS’s 6 Watts of transmit power will provide extended communication range for the user. (Typical operation with 5:5:90 duty ratio.)
IPX8 Advanced Waterproofing – The IC-M73PLUS continues to offer Icom’s best waterproof protection. The radio has been tested to survive after being submersed in 1.5m (4.9ft) depth of water for 30 minutes. Use this radio in the rain, snow or any other severe weather conditions!
Slim, Hourglass Body, Wide Viewing Angle LCD – The IC-M73PLUS has a stylish, ergonomic design. A durable and rugged body provides for user friendly operation and long life. A wide viewing angle, high intensity LCD offers bright, easy to read characters.
VOX function for hands free operation*,** – With the OPC-1392 headset adapter cable you can use a variety of optional HS-94, HS-95 or HS-97 headsets*. The IC-M73PLUS has VOX (Voice Operated Transmit) capability for hands-free operation. Also, the VOX gain and VOX delay time are adjustable.
* Headsets, HS-94, HS-95 and HS-97 and OPC-1392 are not waterproof.
** This needs to be enabled by your local Icom marine dealer.
- Last Call Voice Recording, automatically saves the last incoming call for up to 1 minute.
- Active Noise Cancelling Technology reduces background noise by up to 90% and improves both your transmitted voice and incoming call.
- Bass Boost Function
- 700mW Loud Audio / 6W RF Output Power
- IPX8 Advanced Waterproofing
- Slim, Hourglass Body, Wide Viewing Angle LCD
- AquaQuake water draining function
- Dual/Tri-Watch function for monitoring Channel 16 and/or call channel
- Battery indicator shows remaining battery power in 4 levels
- Favourite channel and tag scan functions
In the Box
IC-M73PLUS;BP-245H 7.2V/2150mAh Li-lon battery pack;BC-210 Rapid Charger;BC-06 AC Adapter;MB-103 Alligator-type belt clip;FA-S64V Antenna;Handstrap and handbook