Very comfortable and light weight PU safety boots for use on cold surfaces.
Safety boots compliant with EN ISO 20345 European Standard (S4). Deep tread pattern and extra-thick sole for use on ice-cold surfaces.
PPE CATEGORY II EN ISO 20345: 2011
- Hydrolysis resistance (hydrolysis = chemical breakdown due to reaction with water)
- Excellent thermal insulation while remaining supple at -20°C
- Sole resistant to acids and organic solvents, oils and grease
- Heel lug on boots for easy kick-off
- Heel energy absorption
- Removable insole
- Steel toe cap resisting an impact of over 200 J and compression of up to 15kN for loads (1.5 tonnes)
- Antistatic and non-slip sole with extra deep tread pattern.
- Excellent protection on icy surfaces, withstanding temperatures as low as – 70°C
For maximum protection, check the condition of your boots thoroughly before each use. DO NOT USE the boots if the protective parts (i.e. toe cap, sole) are damaged.
SEE SIZE CHART FOR YOUR CORRECT FITTING