The GC Safety Boots are compliant with EN ISO 20345 European Standard.
Very comfortable and light weight PU safety boots. Heel spur for easy removal. S5 in Yellow. S4 in white.
PPE category II EN ISO 20345 : 2011
Very comfortable and light weight PU safety boots. Outstanding comfort. Safety boots compliant with EN ISO 20345 European Standard. Light and flexible Polyurethane (PU) material. Removable insoles. Heel spur for easy removal.
- Hydrolysis resistance (hydrolysis = chemical breakdown due to reaction with water)
- Excellent thermal insulation while remaining supple at -20°C
- Sole resistant to acids and organic solvents, oils and grease
- Heel lug on boots for easy kick-off
- Removable insole
- Heel energy absorption
- Steel midsole with a perforation resistance of over 1100 N (only for S5)
- Steel toe cap resisting an impact of over 200 J and compression of up to 15kN for loads (1.5 tonnes)
- Excellent grip on slippery surfaces
- Antistatic non-slip sole
S4 (White) = Basic safety requirements + antistatic footwear + energy absorption in the heel region of at least 20 J
S5 (Yellow, green) = Basic safety requirements + Antistatic footwear + energy absorption in the heel region of at least 20 J + protection against penetration of at least 1100 N + cleated outsoles.
For maximum protection, check the condition of your boots thoroughly before each use.
DO NOT USE the boots if the protective parts (i.e. toe cap, sole) are damaged.
SEE SIZE CHART FOR YOUR CORRECT FITTING