The rugged STRIKER series is designed to not only see fish and structure below the boat, but also to mark your favorite fishing spots and easily navigate back to them. With GPS on board, you also have access to accurate speed over the ground (SOG) data. Raising the standard for fishfinder performance and ease-of-use, the STRIKER series is a powerful tool to help inland and nearshore anglers find and catch more fish.
All models offer CHIRP traditional sonar, which shows crisp fish arches with excellent target separation. STRIKER “cv” series adds CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar while STRIKER 7sv adds both CHIRP ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars to find structure to each side of the boat. All STRIKER fishfinders have everything you need out of the box to start fishing, including a transom/trolling motor mount transducer.
- 3.5″ Display, 480 x 320 HVGA
- Built-in High Sensitivity GPS – mark up to 5000 Waypoints
- CHIRP Traditional Sonar
- Includes Dual Beam Transducer (CHIRP 77/200 kHz)
- Maximum Depth capabilities with included transducer : 1,600 ft. (traditional)
- Features include Water temperature Log / Graph, GPS Speed, Flasher & Audible Alarms
- IPX7 Waterproof