The GSD 26 digital sonar ushers in the next evolution of sport fishing technology, providing unrivalled target separation at far greater depths than traditional sonar.
Discover Spread Spectrum Clarity – For serious deep-sea sport fishing, the GSD 26 takes high-definition targeting to a whole new level. With a compatible transducer, the GSD 26’s Spread Spectrum technology scans on multiple frequencies at one time, returning vast amounts of data to the receiver. As a result, you can expect precise, shallow-water-like target separation at much greater depths – up to 10,000 ft. (3,000 m).
A traditional fixed frequency mode allows you to manually adjust frequencies from 25 KHZ to 210 KHZ for enhanced targeting of specific fish species. You can also adjust transmit power from 300 W to 3 kW (depending on transducer) for even more control over your sonar returns.
Get Two Sonars in One – The GSD 26’s dual-transceiver design allows for simultaneous and independent transducer operation. You have complete control over the data you see on your compatible Garmin chartplotter, which easily connects to the GSD 26 over the Garmin Marine Network.
- Size (LxWxH): 27.4 × 37.3 × 10.0 cm / Weight: 5.16 kg
- Material: Fully gasketed, aluminium and steel housing with plastic access panel
- Waterproof (IPX7)
- Sounder power: 25-3,000 W rms (depending on transducer)
- Frequency: 25-210 KHZ (dependent on transducer)
- Depth: Up to 10,000 ft. (3,048 m)
- Data output: Garmin Marine Network