The GSD 25 premium sonar module is a remote network solution that provides outstanding fish finding and bottom tracking capabilities. It offers dual-channel 1 kW CHIRP, plus Garmin CHIRP DownVü and SideVü sonar scanning for the clearest scanning images on the water. The images sent to your compatible Garmin chartplotter have target details so clear and precise, you can actually distinguish between small and closely spaced fish at key fishing depths all the way down to 5,000 feet.
True Dual-Channel 1 kW CHIRP – CHIRP is the most sophisticated sonar technology available for use by the fishing and boating public. CHIRP is an acronym for Compressed High-Intensity Radiated Pulse. What it means to you is much better target resolution, clarity and crispness than any other sonar system. Having Garmin true dual 1 kW CHIRP as your traditional sonar allows you to adjust CHIRP frequencies to low/medium, low/high, medium/high to further optimise your sonar performance. Transducer sold separately.
Clearest Scanning Sonar Images on the Water – Adding CHIRP technology to DownVü and SideVü scanning sonar further enhances the resolution, target separation and clarity of the sonar images of fish and structure that pass below and to the sides of your boat. Built-in to our new GPSMAP xsv combos and GSD 25 Premium Sonar Module, it uses 1 transducer for traditional CHIRP HD-ID sonar and CHIRP DownVü and SideVü scanning sonar. Transducer sold separately.
- Designed for the serious offshore sport fisherman
- Premium remote network sonar solution
- Provides outstanding fishfinding and bottom tracking capabilities
- Includes dual-channel 1kW CHIRP, plus SideVü and DownVü sonar scanning with CHIRP technology
- Get target details so precise, you can actually distinguish between small and closely spaced fish at key fishing depths
- Maximum depth: 1,500 m (dependent on transducer, water salinity, bottom type and other water conditions)
- For use with the Garmin GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm series or GPSMAP 7400 series chartplotters