Offering quality GPS tracking, the GPS 158i is a 5″ grayscale standalone GPS with easy-to-use features and will fit small boat owners boats and budgets.
Boat owners will be able to acquire satellite signals quickly and accurately regardless of their position, thanks to the high sensitivity GPS receiver and WAAS capability. The GPS 158i also features a built-in BNC external antenna connector and the increased memory allows users to store up to 3,000 waypoints and 50 routes.
- 5″ FSTN LCD large display with 4-level grey scale and 480 x 320 pixels displays large text highlights of critical information
- Built-in High sensitivity GPS receiver
- Includes preloaded worldwide basemap
- Holds up to 3,000 waypoints, 50 routes, and 10,000 track log points
- Includes NMEA 0183 support
- BNC connector for external antenna support
- Easy-to-use interface with 10 input keys
- 10V to 36V input voltage range with protection circuit
- Waterproof (IEC 60529 IPX7)
- Includes GA 38 External Antenna