The C-TUG kayak trolley is designed and manufactured in Napier, New Zealand. Unlike any other trolley in the paddle sport arena today, C-TUG continues to amaze sport enthusiasts with its rugged appeal, incredible strength and satisfying good looks. With yet another design improvement, the new SandTrakz wheels makes it even easier to pull heavy kayaks across sandy beaches.
The New Zealand made C-TUG Kayak and Canoe trolley is setting new standards with its sophisticated style and precision design. C-TUG is the best, most versatile and durable kayak trolley on the market. It carries up to 120kg (300lbs), dismantles for easy stowing, won’t rust.
The only “engineered” cart on the market!
When it comes to moving loads over soft ground, wider wheels are not necessarily better. Bulldozers and military tanks use long tracks, reducing the chance of them digging in. SandTrakz puncture free wheels mimic this track system, the flexible spokes mean the outer rim compresses when in use, giving a longer track length. On soft ground this reduces the pull force by more than half compared to standard puncture free Kiwi Wheels! In fact the SandTrakz system is so effective it is similar to balloon wheels.
- Reinforced composite material
- Tool-free assembly
- Dismantles in under 20 seconds
- Fits inside kayak hatch
- Thermo-bonded elastomeric hull pads
- Stainless steel reinforced axles
- SandTrakz Puncture-free wheels with flexible spokes
- 2.4m (7.5’) strap with cam-lock buckle
- Adjustable kick-stand
- Light weight 4.3 kg (10lbs) and easy to handle yet allows up to 120kg (300lbs) static loading